Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Tuesday AM update

Happy Tuesday morning everyone. I didn't have an update for you yesterday because I was on the road most of the day. I'm pretty sure that I dislike the drive to Buffalo more each time. Something about sitting in a car for 6 hours by myself with a rug jammed in my ribs that really gets my goat. But I'm sure you don't want to hear about that. Or about how the NYS Thruway is now several dollars more to cross the state than the last time I went. It now costs almost $22 in tolls to go to Buffalo and back. DAMN!

Oh joyous day, I got home with my new rug and was psyched to get my whole rug situation settled. Of course I just had to vacuum the hell out of the place and wash the floors with Murphy's Oil Soap, but now the house smells Murphy-licious so it was worth it. Plus the floors were disgusting.

So shortly after I had everything back in place, I went into the kitchen to clean up and get things ready for the work week. I hear Vinny hoarking in the livingroom (you know, when cats hunch over and say "Hoark-a-hoark-a-hoark..."), and I know he's trying to work up a hairball to display proudly in the middle of my brand new tan rug. Sure enough, he was in position. I shooed him away and he made a beeline for another rug. DUDE, GO ON THE KITCHEN FLOOR!!! Fortunately, I think he just does it for attention because he rarely produces anything. But still, it's the principal of the matter.

Other than that, there isn't much else to tell. I did some good cleaning around the house, although to the untrained eye it still looks like a freaking mess. A little at a time is what I keep telling myself. I'll get caught up eventually.

Okay, I'm outta here.

Over and out,
Old Coot

No comments:

"Something inside of me just said 'Hey, wait a minute, I want to beat him.' and I just took off." -Pre