Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Not an axe-murderer!

I have been talking about putting some pics up here for a little while now, but I haven't been able to find my camera. Who would have thought that the pile of stuff on the couch would be the perfect hiding spot for a troublemaker of a camera? Anyway, here are a few.

This first picture is the first sign of spring the season. As we all know, I'm a month and a half into summer, but Mother Nature is a little behind me. These are some random plants that come up next to my house. Please ignore the peeling paint on the one unpainted side of the house. Soon enough, friends. Soon enough.


The second picture is the Axe-Murderer's Starter Kit I packed up for my first date with RC. Actually, it was to help JO dig up tree stumps in his yard, but they both happened on the same day. And I was sure to cover up The Kit before we met.




Since you can't really see exactly what this kit contains, I'll show some closeup shots to emphasize why I had concerns.

This shot shows the rope, gloves and duffel bag containing a change of clothes.
















Over in this pic, we have the real hardware; there's the freshly sharpened rusty Collin's Axe, the pick-mattock (a miniature pickaxe basically), the rusty shovel and the all-important 10-pound sledge hammer.










As you can see, this might frighten an unsuspecting person with no real knowledge of who I am. Combine all this with the dark blue hoodie I was sporting and I was even scaring myself.

Not an axe-murderer,
Old Coot

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The *evidence of spring* that you took pictures of is in fact NOT evidence of spring... those are merely sings of satan, the plague... the curse of a yard, a disease that was transplanted from my yard to yours... per your request, no less. Just wait... it will grow... and grow... and grow... did you notice how everything else in that photo was dead?!?!? It's not normal dude... run!

Anonymous said...

I would like to point out how insanely neat and organized your killer gear is in the back of the wagon. You even have a layer of protective cardboard.

I doubt Scott Peterson was that neat.

The lesson to take from that? You wouldn't get caught.

Todd said...

First I'll comment on HECOW. You're wrong, those plants were there when I bought the house. Don't flatter yourself. PlacaTAN!

Last, I'll comment on rc--like the cola? The neatness and organizedness in the back of the car was for display only. And the cardboard was already in there. But thanks for the vote of confidence, it's nice to know I could get away with it.

Anonymous said...

you need to post pictures of your damn car for your way outta state friends who haven't been privy to such classified information.

"Something inside of me just said 'Hey, wait a minute, I want to beat him.' and I just took off." -Pre