Thursday, April 20, 2006

Let me count the ways

Animal Crackers, How Do I Love Thee?

In no particular order...

  • Your satisfying crunch
  • Your fun animal shapes
  • Your more fun misshapen animal shapes
  • Your light, sweet deliciousness
  • Your ability to withstand dietary fads despite being made of enriched flour, sugar, partially hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrup, and other lesser ingredients
  • The smiles on all of the animals' faces, even ones who probably can't smile in real life
  • Your ability to meld in flavor with milk, coffee, tea and even water
  • The way you cling to my molars, providing me with invaluable tooth-digging opportunities
  • Your gram of fiber
  • The way people take me less seriously when I'm eating your fun shapes
  • Your fun circus wagon packaging (although my current package is just a bag)
  • Your bloggibility
  • The way your finest qualities are so listable
  • The way you look good indoors and out
  • and so on

Thanks for listening while I ate my afternoon snack. Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Good night and good luck,
Old Coot

2 comments:

Abbey said...

Oh, man, my chuckle muscles are worked out today!

By the way, I think it's spelled "bloggability." Or is that "blogability"?

Todd said...

I think you're right. I was torn between 'bloggibility' and 'bloggability' and in a moment of indecision opted for the former. I'm sorry to have let you down.

Correction: Yesterday's Animal Cracker post should have used the word 'bloggability'.

"Something inside of me just said 'Hey, wait a minute, I want to beat him.' and I just took off." -Pre