Thursday, April 06, 2006

Lacking Blog Rebuttal

I've been hearing some complaints lately that my blog has been lacking. At first, I took this as a personal attack since the blog is a fairly direct reflection of my life. But as I heard more and more attacks on the lackiness of the blog, I noticed a distinct pattern; HECOW was the main complainer. Here's my rebuttal:

With JD out of the picture, I have 3 people with whom I hang on a regular basis. HECOW, his 'wife' ECOW, and Snicky. If my blog is boring, pal, it's at least 1/3 your fault. YOU need to step up your game and start contributing to the hijinks and hilarity.

Well with that out of the way, I don't have much else to say. I hung out with the 'COWs last night along with JD and Snicky. I drank a vanilla soy latte, and some water. We played cards and watched Lost. Then I went home and went to bed.

But, we have begun a new era. I'm going to suggest that any visitors to the Coot Pad call before stopping by. I'm going to be taking full advantage of the solitary house, and I'll be in the buff whenever I want. I may have mentioned such activities as walking around, baking, cooking (nothing greasy though, grease splatters might hurt), vacuuming, and so on. If you don't mind catching me in the transparent union suit then by all means don't call. I've still got some shame, so I'll probably cover up, but you might catch a glimpse if you're lucky!

Over and out,
Old Coot

No comments:

"Something inside of me just said 'Hey, wait a minute, I want to beat him.' and I just took off." -Pre