Monday, June 19, 2006

Sucky Day with a Positive Spin

Today sucked! I went to work early, it started sucking immediately. I stayed at work late, it sucked the whole time. Then it started raining as I left work. After dinner I went to Home Depot to get a few things to finally start construction of my porch. They didn't have what I needed, then they closed 10 minutes later. That sucked.

The only good thing to come out of today was that I got to return my bike pump and get a better one. I tried it, it worked, done deal.

In the interest of positive thinking, I have my thoughts on one prize and my eyes on another, a kayak. Here's an equation I hope to bring to fruitiion:

PLUS



PLUS



EQUALS



Since all of my pictures are self-portraits and Nano is one of my biggest supporter, I chose this as my "action shot". "The Josh" is a triathlon with paddling, biking and running. Like I said, this is the best action shot I have. We'll see about "The Josh", but it's something to look forward to and a goal to set my sights on. I have to get that #1 first, then train train train (and sing lots of songs with Nanwhores). It would be a blast though from what I've heard. Like my folks always said, we'll see.

Over and out,
Old Coot

2 comments:

Abbey said...

Oh, but Todd! Everyone knows "We'll see" usually means "No"!

Anonymous said...

It's true. That's passive agressive parent speak for "ain't happenin". How about "come hell or high water" instead? At least in Massachusetts either one of those would be a possibility. Of you and Nano, who's lead - who's harmony? You kind of look like you're doing the harmony. P.S. I cut off all my hair and nabbed me a personal trainer. I think I will be taking you up on that Vegas run.

"Something inside of me just said 'Hey, wait a minute, I want to beat him.' and I just took off." -Pre