Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I'm Getting Oh So Poor

NEWS FLASH

I bought my kayak today. Now it's going to sit in my garage/basement for a few weeks until I finish my porch. However, if I start to feel like I'm in good shape with the porch, you can bet your pretty panties I'll be out there paddling like it's going out of style. Below is a picture of it for your envying pleasure.


Well, I don't have a lot to tell you today. I'm bailing out of work early to get some hardware and a few pieces of lumber to get going on the deck. Once HECOW is free, I hope to be able to get the rest of the lumber (at least a good portion of it) as well as a storm door for the front of the house. After 4 years of not opening that door, I'll finally be able to get some air into the livingroom. The one I have my eye on has a screen unroll as you slide the top piece of glass down. You can have a little bit of screen, a lot bit of screen, whatever amount you want (up to half the door). That way, the cats won't eff up my screen. Sweet. If you don't understand what I'm talking about, you'll have to wait until I get it installed and take pictures.

Okay, that's it. I'm outta here. I'll holler at your jealous asses later.

Over and out,
Old Coot

1 comment:

Abbey said...

Congratulations, she's beautiful! I am envious - of your outdoorsiness!

"Something inside of me just said 'Hey, wait a minute, I want to beat him.' and I just took off." -Pre