Saturday, March 10, 2007

You have GOT to be Kidding Me

Today was another one of our free days off, for which we pay dearly. However, I used it to get some things done and go skiing.


Passport is in Process

Ab, you'll be happy to know that I stopped off at the Post Office today to apply for my United States Passport. In less than two months I should be able to leave the country and return whenever I want. Canada, here I come!


CEL

Today I was driving up to Notchview for some cross country skiing. Before that, I had been driving all over town running errands and applying for passports. I'd estimate I had done somewhere on the order of an hour of driving, with layovers at Target and the P.O. As I approached Windsor my God damned Check Engine Light came back on again. It seriously has been off ever since I last went to Windsor. I'm really starting to think that it is prejudiced against Hill Folk.

Knowing that I had to drive to Albany and back later in the evening I was a little worried about the Check Engine Light being on. As I drove around picking everyone up the car must have determined that I was headed away from Windsor, and the light turned off. I think I'm gonna have to get an OBD II tester to settle this once and for all. Damn this light!




Over and Out,
Old Coot

1 comment:

Abbey said...

I AM happy you got that passport (started)! In the words of that guy from Mortal Kombat, "Get over here!"

WV: lcmgm "Lick'em, Jim! Please find use in an appropriate setting.

"Something inside of me just said 'Hey, wait a minute, I want to beat him.' and I just took off." -Pre