Friday, March 16, 2007

House of Pain Update

I have news!


Sometimes You Gotta Kick Some Ass

Well Coot fans, I was supposed to have received my House of Pain CD as of Wednesday. As you know, when they tell you how long it'll take to ship something, it NEVER takes that long. So when I didn't receive my CD after 3 weeks I went to Amazon's site and sent a message to the person I bought it from.

I received no reply.

Today I sent another message and stated very simply that I want this CD, and I don't care if they forgot to send it just tell me. If I didn't hear back by the morning I was getting Amazon involved and getting my money back. It's like $7 with shipping, but it's really the principle of the matter.

Sho nuff I got a message back from the lady. It turns out that she sent accidentally sent it to the wrong person. Why I didn't get theirs I don't know but I'm going to accept her story. I gave her my address again and she's going to re-send it. Assuming all goes well, I should have it in my clutches next week, just in time to upload to my NEW IPOD!

A quick number crunch tells me that:



PLUS



EQUALS



... repeating, of course.




Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone!

Over and Out,
Old Coot

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you should update your scroll to say "I drop bombs like Hiroshima". Best line ever

Todd said...

How about "I'll serve your ass like John McEnroe and if your girl steps up I'm smackin the hoe". That's my favorite.

"Something inside of me just said 'Hey, wait a minute, I want to beat him.' and I just took off." -Pre