Friday, March 16, 2007

Update to the No Joke List

I have two additions to the List of Things that are Not a Joke today.


DA

I can't get into great detail about this one because it won't take much to pretty much guarantee that I'll be fired. With that being said, I'll just mention that DA (a nickname given to a person) has, on several occasions, completely caused a three conversation pileup just by walking through the room. "Huh, wha? What were you saying?" are common phrases heard after a DA fly-by.

Thats all you get.


Fleet Phospho Soda

I bet I'm #1 for Google searches related to Dry Anal Heaving after this post. Apparently Fleet Phospho Soda is a very strong, over the counter saline based laxative one can take to guarantee results. Or, one can give to one of thine enemies Dumb and Dumber style for some serious retribution.

The Dry Anal Heaving came into play when we were discussing the effect of FPS. "You will shit your brains out" was the official description, which lead to the obvious dry heaves your system would experience when it's still trying to purge itself but there's nothing left to purge. If you haven't already done so, I'd like each of you to picture Dry Anal Heaving.

Ewwww.



List appended.

Over and Out,
Old Coot

3 comments:

Abbey said...

I have to admit that I couldn't help but google "dry anal heaving," just to see if you really were number one. You weren't, and the results I came up with were so disturbing, I didn't even hit next page.

Todd said...

Yeah, I did the same. What a rip. I guess it goes to show you how seriously I underestimated the nastiness of the world.

I wasn't even thinking when I searched from work :-)

Mike said...

Thanks for jumping on that hand grenade for me, both of you. I of course read this and wanted to do the same, but then I read your comments and was relieved that I didn't have to make a life-and-death decision to make that particular search from work.

"Something inside of me just said 'Hey, wait a minute, I want to beat him.' and I just took off." -Pre