Monday, March 05, 2007

Killer Google Hit

You guys know how I love good Google hits, and this one struck my fancy this morning, so I'm gonna share it all on its own.


simple green degreaser pregnancy

I'm willing to bet that this person was wondering if there's any risk to a pregnant woman and/or the baby if she uses Simple Green Degreaser (which coincidentally I used this morning to clean my gas cap... more on that later).

After a brief check of their website, it doesn't mention pregnancy specifically but it's a very mild degreaser, with the worst side-effect mentioned (and that I've experienced) is that your skin dries out. Hmm, it removes natural oils from your hands, imagine that.

If said googler comes back, I think it's safe to make the following, unfounded statement "Simple Green does not prevent pregnancy." While I would guess that you're more likely to end up with an effed up kid if you try to use is as a birth control technique.

Over and Out,
Old Coot

No comments:

"Something inside of me just said 'Hey, wait a minute, I want to beat him.' and I just took off." -Pre