Thursday, February 08, 2007

Google Referrals

Hey y'all, this may or may not be interesting to some of you, but I think it's great. Every so often I have enough google referrals to this here blog that it's worth mentioning, especially if some of them are for wild stuff. Read on...

Here are some referrals, and my comments, from most recent to least recent:

  • juicy vein when donating blood - I have juicy veins, I can see why they got my blog.
  • april coot - perhaps there's a woman out there named April Coot. If you see her (and she's hot, mid-twenties and rich), let her know her soulmate is looking for her.
  • can alleve and advil be mixed - I'm going to guess no.
  • old coot - self-explanatory
  • r.c. bauchery cars - I don't know what those are, but I do know what D.E.Bauchery is.
  • half marathon race report - I ran one, I reported on it.
  • remound outlet - Ha ha, 'remound'. I use that as past tense of remind.
  • (2x) traffic jam (image search) - see below
  • old coot todd - self-explanatory
  • alleve sciatica - I thought I had sciatica, and I took Alleve to relieve it. This person found no useful information on my blog, I'm sure.

The traffic jam image search yielded the following image. I'm not sure how it made the leap from lily pads to a traffic jam, but I appreciate the web traffic (no puns intended).

A Google Traffic Jam


So there you have it Cooterinos. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did.


Over and Out,
Old Coot

No comments:

"Something inside of me just said 'Hey, wait a minute, I want to beat him.' and I just took off." -Pre