Thursday, January 04, 2007

Word Verification

I was remound by my sister that making words out of the Word Verification clues is fun. When you post a comment, add your Word Verification and what you interpret it to be. It's a fun game that makes everyone's life a little more enjoyable.

For example, if I got the letters ddstkr I might come up with "Doo Doo Sticker". Then you can use it in a sentence like "I thought I had all the shit off my shoe, but when it rubbed off on my gas pedal I realized I had a real ddstkr."

Ahh, such fun. And play as often as you like.

1 comment:

Abbey said...

Yea, it's caught on! The WV sensation is sweeping the nation!

WV: jnnbar. Obviously a bar that specializes in gin. Or Jenn's. Or jeans. Damn, I got a corny one.

"Something inside of me just said 'Hey, wait a minute, I want to beat him.' and I just took off." -Pre