Saturday, July 08, 2006

One Last Thing

This didn't fit with the theme of the last entry, so I thought it deserved its own. I came across someone's account on flickr, who happened to have no pictures and a doo-doo icon. He had commented on one of my photos, and I thought I should say something. To be certain that the guy understands who I'm talking to, I'll use his real name: Bizarro Todd.

Bizarro considers himself to be the Original Todd based solely on the concept that he was born earlier. I consider him to be Bizarro Todd based on the undeniable truth that Old "Todd" Coot is more original. So original in fact that he's been called "Original Recipe Todd" by the Colonel himself (Col. Sanders). Tell me that's not an endorsement.

So at any rate, I found a picture that Bizarro Todd can use until he (and his unoriginal self) can manage to get a real picture. Enjoy.



Note the "Bizarro No. 1" button on his chest. BT, you can call yourself the #1 Bizarro if you'd like. I'm willing to grant you that title.

Over and Out,
Old "Original Recipe Todd" Coot

2 comments:

RackmanT said...

Oh, it is on like flan now, baby.

Todd said...

If you mean your defense is as weak and jiggly as a Spanish custard, then you are correct. I will be victorious.

"Something inside of me just said 'Hey, wait a minute, I want to beat him.' and I just took off." -Pre