Thursday, July 27, 2006

I Had Dinner at the Cranky Corner

Good evening Coot fans. Tonight, as every Thursday night, was the Thursday Night Run. I was dogging it something fierce, so I took it pretty easy. I actually cut off from the trail onto a dirt road with one of the other guys, it was nice and breezy. The heat and humidity was getting to me, so I took it to the streets and slowed it down. And that was the highlight.

Afterwards, we went to a friendly neighborhood pizzeria for dinner. Food was good, convo was good then one guy asks CPG if she's booked her tickets yet. As it turns out, she's going back to P in a couple of weeks and is not necessarily coming back. Super. I guess the P-ish government isn't real keen on losing young professionals to other countries. They can basically say "sorry, you're staying here" and that's that. So, the moral of the story is for me to keep my hopes low. Damn, this belongs in The Cranky Corner.

Well, I am exhausted and need to get myself cleaned up and into bed. I'm gonna have a long day ahead of me tomorrow so I best get my beauty sleep. Enjoy your last day of the work week, and for the fellas at work remember that it's Chicken Pizza Day!

Over and Out,
Old Coot

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

"Something inside of me just said 'Hey, wait a minute, I want to beat him.' and I just took off." -Pre