Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Flan is Soft and Jiggly

Coot Fans, I had to add another tidbit of info for all of you out there who have been appalled by the slanderous remarks of Bizarro Todd. He even went so far as to claim that like flan, it's on. Whatever that means, you dirty Mexican. I thought I'd bring as my defense a photograph proving my Originality in the realm of Todds.



Three words for you, Bizarro: Un Dis Putable. Consider yourself defeated.

Over and Out,
Old "Original Recipe Todd" Coot

1 comment:

RackmanT said...

Todd who? The real deal doesn't have to spend 52% of every day trying to prove he is the real deal. I just am. Sorry, but I'll still let you be in my posse if you are a good boy.

"Something inside of me just said 'Hey, wait a minute, I want to beat him.' and I just took off." -Pre