Friday, February 24, 2006

3 Nipples = 1.5 boob-persons

Friday was a fantastic day in the world of electrical engineering. I can't believe I get paid to do what I do; listen to this... today I updated several spreadsheets AND a couple of powerpoint presentations. Viewgraph engineering at its finest. I admit, I did look at a few drawings and datasheets, but it was primarily spreadsheets and viewgraphs.

But for real, it sucked. Then after work I went out to a Polynesian restaurant for dinner with a few chums. Originally it was supposed to be The 99, but the wait was outrageous. So we hit up Luau Hale, a fine Polynesian eatery. The food was fantastic, and the service great as well. Plus the waitress was nice looking, always a bonus.

As we enjoyed our fortune cookies, HECOW was a little distracted. He finished his cookie, but alas could not find his fortune. A quick eye-scouring of the table, then "Hey, where'd my fortune go? Did I just eat it?"

We never found his fortune. Not a good sign, HECOW.

After dinner was cards and a flick. Looking for a light comedy, we opted for American Pie: Band Camp. Note to the gentlemen, the intro gives you all of the important visuals, so just put it on and enjoy. There are boobs aplenty.

After watching the "Band Camp" movie, it was unanimous that there should be a boob/minute rating on movies. After a few scenes, we thought maybe the boob count should be normalized to a unit of measurement coined "boob-persons". For example, in one scene there were three girls showering, but only 3 full boobs (nipple in view), normalizing that to two boobs per person, that scene would have a rating of 1.5 boob-persons. This act of nerdizing was much to the disapproval of ECOW, but she was outnumbered.

So that was that. Being the pansies that we are, 11:30 was about it for the night. I had to get up early for a run in the woods so I was glad to call it.

Over and out,
Old Coot

No comments:

"Something inside of me just said 'Hey, wait a minute, I want to beat him.' and I just took off." -Pre