Saturday, August 18, 2007

Clif Bar - Tri Training Commercial

For all of my regular readers out there, you know I don't normally like to link to YouTube (or any other kind) videos, but this one tickled my funny bone.


Train Like you Race

I've never done a "real" triathlon (swim, bike, run), and as a matter of fact until this September I won't have even done any kind of triathlon (bike, paddle, run) but I find the people who do them to be my kind of crazy. From what I understand, the swim portion can be extremely punishing both in the fact that you have to swim wicked far, but also that you're trying to swim wicked far with hundreds of other people. This video puts that punishment into perspective.



I have a feeling this punishing sport will be calling my name one day. I might be calling on some of you to "help" me train like this guy.




Over and Out,
Old Coot

No comments:

"Something inside of me just said 'Hey, wait a minute, I want to beat him.' and I just took off." -Pre