Friday, January 25, 2008

Beat It, Nerds

Quick rant. I would estimate that half of my blog traffic comes from nerds searching for a very specific picture of The Invisible Woman. I won't even post a link to this picture here, lest I should attract more nerd-specific traffic. Suffice it to say, this shit has got to stop, nerds. Go back home to your mamas, put on your Batman mask, crack open a bottle of YooHoo and for Christ's sake toss those nasty faded black jeans you've been wearing for the last 2 months into the laundry. Yes, that's a washing machine down in the basement next to your bed. Hell, your mom would probably even wash them shits for you.

I'd delete the picture from that post, but I shouldn't have to. It's not my fault that these nerds can't control themselves. Why should I have to suffer?




Over and Out,
Old Coot

1 comment:

Abbey said...

Do you know how many people come to my site looking for a picture of the shape-shifting guy from Deep Space Nine? The one I only used to compare with one of the players on the German national team... during the 2006 World Cup?

To each his own, I guess.

"Something inside of me just said 'Hey, wait a minute, I want to beat him.' and I just took off." -Pre