Monday, November 13, 2006

Like Christmas in November

Hey Coot fans, what a freaking boring day today was. B.O.R.I.N.G. I accomplished very little, and feel exactly like I accomplished even less. There were however, two good things that came out of the day, if you read on I'll explain them to you.


Send Me a Message

I, with the assistance of MC, started my own very own message board dedicated to running in the Berkshires. Yup, more about freaking running. It hasn't gone out to the masses yet so I'm not going to share the URL. Come to think of it, I don't know that anyone reading this blog runs in the Berkshires so maybe I'll just tuck that morsel away for just me. Mu waa ha haaa!


5 Star Dining in My Own Home


For dinner tonight I whipped up some delicious chicken/onion/red pepper shish-ke-bobs with chicken couscous. The chicken was marinated in Spedie Sauce which makes it awesomely delicious. The real bonus was that I got to use my grill again; so far that's 4 sausages and 7 kebobs. BUT, to my defense I also haven't been cooking very much lately so it's not that I've been ignoring it.


Oh Yeah, Christmas

When I got home from work today my mailbox was jam packed with two goodies. The first was a $10 rebate check from a memory card I bought for my camera. YESSSS, $10 for free in the mail. Sure, I paid $10 plus tax to earn that free $10, but it was a while ago so this money is considered free as far as I'm concerned.

The second goody was a free razor, the kind with 5 blades PLUS the one on the back to trim under your nose and/or sideburns. It couldn't have arrived at a better time, I only have 10 more blades left for my Mach III Turbo razor, which equates to about 10 months. As soon as those are gone I'll tap into that new freebie.

Hmm, now that I'm working on the A-Beard I might not need that freebie for 20 months. Yes, you heard it here, the A-Beard AKA the Power Beard. It's on a bit of a bet/challenge and I'm free to shave it on Thanksgiving. If this good looking Power-Tee is any indicator, I look damn good with facial hair.


Well, that's it. I told you today was boring. Let's hope for a better day tomorrow!

Over and Out,
Old Coot

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You won't post the same blog over and over....

Todd said...

There were some technical difficulties with Blogger that day. It kept telling me there was an error in updating my posting, so I kept trying. It turns out by "error" they meant "everything's fine".

I fixed it now.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about the multiple postings, T-Dub. As embarrassing as it may be, it happens to all of us.

You will be keeping the Power Beard for the TT next week, I presume?

AA

"Something inside of me just said 'Hey, wait a minute, I want to beat him.' and I just took off." -Pre