Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The First 48 Hours

I realize I sort of bombarded y'alls with postings on Sunday, so I'm going to take that as an opportunity to get myself motivated to blog some more. Mostly I want to update you on the Speed 'Stache.


Some Positive Feedback

As expected, there were a lot of chuckles, snickers and guffaws at my expense yesterday. Our young, non-male secretary seemed to be having the most fun with it and laughed right in my face at every opportunity. She's clearly attracted by it and is using laughter as a cover; being a married woman and all.

Another buddy of mine who goes by the pseudonym Easy-E found the picture of Cochese you see right here and doctored it up with my name (which is not shown for personal security reasons). I have made it my avatar for our work website as well as several other online profiles. Oh, my speed 'stache is bad ass.

Then, to seal the deal I walked out of a meeting this morning and one of the guys on the team looks over and says "That. Is. AWEsome. You're gonna keep it, right? That's not for April Fool's Day?" Oh, it's a keeper.

Tonight I have a track workout where I'll get to put this 'stache's speed to the test.





Over and Out,
Old Coot

1 comment:

Abbey said...

For those of us who don't get to bask in your presence daily, when do we get a sneak peek???

"Something inside of me just said 'Hey, wait a minute, I want to beat him.' and I just took off." -Pre