Monday, July 30, 2007

Purikkura - The Shit!

Yo players. This is the Old Coot comin' at you one more 'gain from the Eastern Hemisphere. This is my last day here in sunny Japan, so you can expect that I'll be hollerin' at you on a more regular basis in the near future. I took somewhere on the order of 350 pictures, so you'll have to give me time to go through them all. In the mean time, here's a shot from the Purikkura (sp?) we did in Tokyo. This was the best.


















Over and Out,
Old Coot

5 comments:

Abbey said...

I can't see the puri! But I know what it is....

Todd said...

Did you scroll down a little?

The quality isn't what I wanted, but trying to get it to post was a pain so this is the best I can do.

Abbey said...

Yeah, I scrolled. No image...

Todd said...

Ab, I downloaded the puri to my lidap-tizop and uploaded it back to Blogger. You should be able to see that piece now.

P.S. I am slowly going through the rest of the pics, this should be painful :-)

Abbey said...

Yep, there it is. Good Times!

I just finished going through my pictures. Frickin' finally.

"Something inside of me just said 'Hey, wait a minute, I want to beat him.' and I just took off." -Pre