Saturday, November 10, 2007

Never the 'Tween Shall Meet

My homebizzle Dom from the B-lo sent me an e-mail today. To it he attached a Venn diagram that I think might clear up a few questions for those of you who may have had different experiences to those we had back in high school. Take a gander and let me know if there's anything you don't understand.


Is Wu Tang Clan Anything to Fuck With?



If you're having trouble seeing where Wu Tang Clan and Things to fuck with overlap, click the picture. It should be clear that The Wu Tang Clan ain't indeed nothin' to fuck with.




Big Ups to The RZA, The GZA, the Old Dirty Bastard, Inspecta Deck, Raekwon the Chef, U-God, Ghostface Killa and the M-E-T-H-O-D Man. Rest in Peace, Big Baby Jesus.

Over and Out,
Old Coot

3 comments:

Maven said...

I love all things Venn diagram. Even when there is no intersection.

Abbey said...

Don't forget "Abbey," which comes right before "The RZA." Listen for it.

WV: "ollfwd" as in, "ollfwd you that email." You better not, bitch.

Melissa said...

I'm thankful for Todd, his blog, his friend's never-intersecting Venn Diagrams, and all the joy they bring.

Happy Thanksgiving!

"Something inside of me just said 'Hey, wait a minute, I want to beat him.' and I just took off." -Pre